Stylist Terms And Conditions
These terms of services (the “Terms of Service” or “Agreement”) govern the use of the internet-based services, business tools offered by Servechamp (the “Company”, “Servechamp”, “We” or “us”) at and through the website Servechamp.com (the “Website”)
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN Servechamp.com (Timbrel services pvt ltd.) AND YOU WHICH GOVERNS YOUR USE OF SERVICES. YOUR USE OF SERVICES CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF AND AGREEMENT TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND YOUR REPRESENTATION THAT YOU ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. IF YOU OBJECT TO ANYTHING IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THE SERVICES.
These services are protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of the Services, or any portion of them , may result in service civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law. The services are licensed, not sold.
- Servechamp Service :
- Servechamp is a platform that connects stylists and professionals (“Professionals” or “Providers”) providing hair and beauty services.
- Servechamp makes no representation or warranties whatsoever with respect to Beauty services offered or provided by professionals or requested by customers through use of services whether in public. Private or offline Interactions or about the accreditation, registration or licensing of any Professional.
- Servechamp Account :
- By creating an account with Servechamp (an “Account”) ,you are granted a right to use the services provided by Servechamp subject to restrictions set forth in these Terms of Service and any other restrictions stipulated to you by us in writing.
- In registering for an Account, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Services’ registration process and as requested from time to time by Servechamp. You further agree that, in providing such Registration Data, you will not knowingly omit or misrepresent any material facts or information and that you will promptly enter corrected or updated Registration Data via the Services, or otherwise advise us promptly in writing of any changes or updates to your Registration Data. You further consent and authorize us to verify your Registration Data as required for your use of and access to the services.
- Servechamp would like to register and record your personal information like address, phone number and other details and you agree to provide accurate information.
- Services Use and Limitation and changes to the services :
- We may change, modify, suspend or discontinue all or any part of the Services at any time, with or without reason.
- You should never give your number directly to the customer. If the customer likes your service and want to call you again, just tell that she can book you through the Servechamp website or customer care. You are not permitted to respond or call any client of Servechamp even after disassociation with Servechamp . If you are find contacting or responding to any Servechamp client, a penalty of Rs. 5,00,000 will be imposed on you.
- If there is any extra service, please notify the Servechamp team immediately after the service and send the details through the Servechamp Feedback Form.
- You have to inform us in advance about your Schedule. We take advance bookings.
- Do not share any Beauty tip with clients until and unless you are 100% sure.
- Products used should be of the following brands like O3,VLCC, Natures, Rica, Sleek, L’oreal,Shahnaz, Lotus etc We may introduce some other brands too.
- The service rates of Servechamp are inclusive of your transportation and conveyance. There should be no extra charge given by the customer or demanded by you for conveyance. You should never ask customer for tip but you can accept tips if the customer wishes to pay you.
- Always call the customer and then only leave for an appointment. If you called the customer and the customer cancels the appointment even after you reach her place due to emergency, then Servechamp pays you some reasonable amount for conveyance. If you do not call, then Servechamp will not pay anything.
- Your phone should never be switched off or not reachable. You have to take care of phone because everything we do is totally dependent on the phone.
- Your assistant should not be less than 18 years of Age. Make sure the assistant is just for your help and you do most of the work and not assistant.
- Any kind of theft at the client place done by you would be applicable for a criminal proceeding.
- Servechamp should be informed about and every appointment. If the appointment is getting rescheduled, then please inform it to the Servechamp.
- If there is something wrong with the client like her skin is already sensitive, then please call on Servechamp and inform before touching the skin and also inform the client before touching her and take her proper permission before proceeding with your service.
- Please update Servechamp Team about your schedule regularly and if you are available and get booked by the Website, then you have to go.
- If something wrong happens or an accident due to your service or during your service by you with the client like the hot water burns, wax burn, or a damage of any kind to client’s skin and place then in that case Beautician will be responsible and Servechamp will not be responsible in any case.
- While going in an appointment you should be careful about your security and if anything happens to you then Servechamp will not be responsible in any case. Servechamp is responsible to provide you the client contact and you have to take care of your security.
- Feedback form is compulsory and you have to carry it in every appointment. Also, you have to get it filled by the customer and submit it as soon as you are done with the appointment.