Terms And Conditions
The terms and conditions explains the nature and scope of “Timbrel services pvt ltd.” herein referred to as "Servechamp" (as owner and management for the Service) and Users/Customers of Servechamp. This terms and conditions cover service usage, rules of usage, limitations and exclusions on the liability of Servechamp.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY. THIS IS THE LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN servechamp.com (Timbrel services pvt ltd) AND YOU WHICH GOVERNS YOUR USE OF SERVICES. YOUR USE OF SERVICES CONSTITUTES YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND THAT YOU ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE THE SERVICES, IF YOU OBJECT TO ANYTHING IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
These services are protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of the Services, or any portion of them , may result in service civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law. The services are licensed, not sold.
In these terms and conditions, unless the context specifies otherwise:
- "Servechamp" shall mean Timbrel services pvt ltd incorporated under the Company Act of 1956 and having its principal place of business at Flat no 304, Gulmarg apartment 5a,jopling road near Dainik Jagran chauraha,Hazratganj Lucknow,226001 and such expression shall, unless it be repugnant to the subject or context thereof, include its successors, assigns, representatives and transferees.
- "Salon At Home” means a program designed to its customers by Servechamp where the customers enjoy the salon at the comfort at their respective homes.
- “Servechamp Customer/User” means a Servechamp customer, who is registered as a Customer/user of Servechamp holding a unique user ID on the Website of Servechamp. Registration to the program is governed by these rules set by Servechamp for this program which are subject to change.
- "Program” means the service, managed and operated by Servechamp through its Beautician Partners offering benefits, facilities or arrangements of Salon at home to its registered users/customers.
- "Working Days” means the period from Monday to Sunday. Timings are from 9.00 am to 7:30 pm only.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS
- The Servechamp Users/customers agrees that by using the website at www.servechamp.com post login, the customer he/she is deemed to have read and understood the these terms and conditions of the Program and confirms that he/she is bound by these terms and conditions and any changes to it from time to time and such other terms as specified from Servechamp from time to time.
- Registration into Servechamp Program/Service is voluntary, open to all natural persons above the age of 18 (except only where the Partner Program is otherwise) with a correct mailing address in India.
- Servechamp provides service for ONLY For Ladies &.We don’t do cross gender service. i.e Only FEMALE to FEMALE services.
- The entire responsibility is on the customer booking the service and the residence owner to ensure that the female therapists / beauticians visiting their premises are professionally respected and their personal, physical or emotional safety is not breached under any circumstances. Any deliberate abuse of the therapist's/beauticians personal and emotional safety will result in criminal prosecution of the customer in the jurisdiction of local court.
- Servechamp reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions and such changes shall be deemed effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms and Conditions on www.servechamp.com Users will get continued usage of Website www.servechamp.com holding of the servechamp Account following the posting of changes on www.servechamp.com will indicate their acceptance of changes.
- Servechamp Account is valid for lifetime post registration unless terminated in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Servechamp customers will be personally liable for any and all costs, taxes, charges, claims or liabilities of whatever nature arising from the provision or availability of benefits, facilities or arrangements provided or made available to the customers, by Servechamp.
- The Servechamp account of the customers at all times remains the property of Servechamp, which reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion and without giving notice to such users to deactivate their account.
- Servechamp shall not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, resulting from service provider or the product sold by the service provider.
- The Program on the Website may be modified at the sole discretion of Servechamp from time to time without intimation to the Serverchamp customers/users.
- If there are any change in the contact details (mobile number/ email id/ address) of a Servechamp customer/users from what has been registered with Servechamp, the users must update the respective contact details immediately either through the website, contact centre or any other channels to avoid any misuse of customer Servechamp Account. Servechamp shall not be liable for any loss or other relevant damages incurred by the customers/ users, if necessary details are not updated with Servechamp on time.
- All Servechamp dispute complaints older than 45 Working Days from the date of the service availed will not be entertained. The Servechamp customer/Users must provide proof of service availed as required to register any dispute.
- Each provision of the Terms is independent of each other. If any provision of the Terms is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of Terms, which shall remain valid and enforceable.
- End moment service changes or cancellation might incur conveyance charges upto Rs. 500.
- In Case of Online Payment or Prepayment, Full amount will be refunded(excluding the transaction charge of 2%) if the cancellation is done before 7 hours of the scheduled service. No refund will be give in case of cancellation within 7 hours of the scheduled service.
- Servechamp access your Google accounts which auto fills your email in the Sign Up and Login forms. This information is only used for Login and Sign Up on Servechamp.
- WARRANTIES / GUARANTEE
- All warranties and guarantees on the Servechamp services are the sole responsibility of the Service Provider/Seller(s) (except in some cases where the warranty or guarantee may be from the manufacturer's)) providing the Beautician Service.Servechamp shall not be liable or responsible for any defect or deficiency in the products used and service provided by the beauticians whatsoever. All guarantees and warranties on the Servechamp shall be transferred as is from the manufacturer or the Service provider/Seller(s).
- Servechamp Users must contact the respective Seller(s) / Manufacturer (in case of manufacturer warranty) in the event of any defect or deficiency in the Service or product. In such event,Servechamp will purely act as a complaint routing agent. Servechamp will not be liable or responsible for the products and services offered through the Partner Beauticians or other service providers and Servechamp gives no warranty or representation either express or implied with respect to type, quality or fitness of goods acquired or their suitability for any purpose provided by the Supplier under this Program, whatsoever.
- Customer/user agree to indemnify, defend and hold Servechamp, its affiliates, successors, assigns and licensors, franchisees or sub-franchisees, any of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, vendors, licensors, representatives, advertisers, service providers and suppliers harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees), resulting from any breach or violation of Terms by you, or due to your activities related to the Servechamp Service, whether by use of User Account or otherwise.
- APPLICABLE LAWS
- These Terms contains the entire understanding and agreement between User and Servechamp and supersedes any and all prior or inconsistent understandings relating to Servechamp Service and your use of Servechamp Service. Terms cannot be changed or terminated orally. Any provision which must survive in order to allow us to enforce its meaning shall survive the termination of Terms. Terms and your use of Servechamp Service is governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of India applicable to contracts made, executed and wholly performed on the Servechamp Service, and, for the purposes of any and all legal or equitable actions, you specifically agree and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the local Courts of your City and State in India and you will not object to such jurisdiction or venue on the grounds of lack of personal jurisdiction or otherwise.
- Servechamp is a connector between the service provider and the customer. Though there is a thorough background check and screening done on our partner beauticians and therapists. Servechamp does not take any responsibility with regards to the behavior, actions or conduct of the beautician/therapists towards the customer. The customer/user should take care of their belongings and valuables during the visit of the beauticians/therapists. Servechamp will not be responsible for any loss or damage of valuables of Customers during or post visits of the beauticians/therapists booked through Servechamp.
- The Servechamp service and all contents, materials and postings are without any representation or warranty of any kind.
- Acceptance of booking amount is neither a commitment nor a guarantee by Servechamp to mandatorily provide a beautician/therapist for the services.
- Servechamp is neither responsible nor liable for ensuring the quality of the products and services provided by the beauticians/therapists. Any need for a legal arbitration or proceedings which arises out of the service or the purchase of the products from the beautician/therapist is to be settled between the customer and the service provider without our involvement.